Re: koffice arabisation

Salam

thx for the invitation, as soon as i finish my new company papers, and get new computer, i'll install debian, akka, and start wrking on translation, it will be okay in just 2weeks

Regards

  Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> a écrit :

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 12:53:16PM +0100, hatem ben wrote:

> lot of compagnies are looking for an arabic office, and since there is none under linux, i think that arabisation of koffice would be very important to give linux new horizons! otherwise Micro$soft still the best !! and none can say no. I would like just to know the koffice arabisation is planned for wich time ?

Salam,

First of all, MS has never been the best. But, other than that, Koffice will
be translated. If you feel that it is very important to do right now, feel
free to join the translation team and do it yourself ;)

That's what this project is all about.

regards,