Re: qtquran new error!!

I downloaded and installed m4-1.4.tar.gz and autoconf-2.54.tar.gz and I have
the same problem. I even tried autoconf-2.57 and nothing has changed. As I am
new to linux I hope you can tell about the command which will verify whether
the packages are installed properly.

Also it's strange to me that an end user like me needs to install autoconf
which I understand a utility for the developer not the user!!!

في 8:00 م أحد 29 ديسمبر 2002، general-request at arabeyes dot org كتبت:

--
Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,