qtquran new error!!

I previously downloaded the quran program and compiled it successfully by the
help of Mohammed Yousif and Mohamed Kebdani. Now, I downlaod the latest
version from the cvs to see what has changed. Only the error messages has ;-)
./configure wents OK but ...
[munzir at localhost libquran]$ make
cd . && /bin/sh /home/munzir/libquran/missing --run aclocal-1.7
/home/munzir/libquran/missing: line 46: aclocal-1.7: command not found
WARNING: `aclocal-1.7' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
         you modified `acinclude.m4' or `configure.in'.  You might want
         to install the `Automake' and `Perl' packages.  Grab them from
         any GNU archive site.
cd . && \
  /bin/sh /home/munzir/libquran/missing --run automake-1.7 --gnu  Makefile
/home/munzir/libquran/missing: line 46: automake-1.7: command not found
WARNING: `automake-1.7' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
         you modified `Makefile.am', `acinclude.m4' or `configure.in'.
         You might want to install the `Automake' and `Perl' packages.
         Grab them from any GNU archive site.
cd . && /bin/sh /home/munzir/libquran/missing --run autoconf
FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.54 or higher is required for this script
make: *** [configure] Error 1

--
Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,