Re: Arabeyes Presents at Jordan's OSS Conference

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 18:23, Sara Mraish wrote:
> how was the conference?
> Sara

So far I would say very good from what I have heard from Isam on IRC, or
the the two reports who have written for the core team

http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/core/2002/December/msg00005.html
http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/core/2002/December/msg00006.html

We have to appreciate what Arabeyes/Isam is doing, he was there since
8:00, and was working on things until late, I hope he have enough Energy
for today as he is going to make The Arabeyes presentation.

Linux is already there in the middle-east!  the wheels will just turn
faster now :)

Great work Arabeyes!

Thanks All, and a special  well done to Isam !

Walid