Arabic on Mozilla

I just found that Mozilla's Arabic support is turned on on every platform,
including Linux. That means that in the next version of Netscape, we will
have Persian support

Please test it, and tell us about your experience. Also, help us in
finding bugs and reporting it at:

	http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

Or to the FarsiWeb Project Group at <FWPG at sharif dot ac dot ir>. You can download
the latest nightly build for Linux at:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/latest/mozilla-i686-pc-linux-gnu-installer.tar.gz

and for windows at:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/latest/mozilla-win32-talkback.zip

Note: Persian specific letters like Peh and Gaf still have problems. I
will continue nagging still that gets fixed. (Well, I may even try to fix
that myself, by submitting a patch. Anyone reading who can help?)

roozbeh