Re: registering a .org

Michelle, any updates about the registration process ?  I'm not sure if
you and Arafat have communicated about this topic, but we really need
resolution as this item has dragged on WAY too long.

If we can't register Arabeyes as a non-profit organization in .de easily
then let it be known so we can at least start looking elsewhere or know
how to proceed.

Your input and comments are very much sought after.