Handbook mod comments

This is a call for comments as 'core' is considering adopting the
following changes/modifications to its "Handbook" [1] - so this is
your chance to voice any opinions/objections/etc.

 1. Having gone through the election process it became apparent that
    anyone with a CVS account that has no idea what is taking shape
    is able to nominate themselves and get elected simply by getting
    a single vote.  This is rather unintended and somewhat dangerous
    since someone without any prior knowledge of what 'core' is all
    about and/or what is required could _very_ easily get elected
    thus jeopardizing the entire process and rendering it useless.

    Proposal: include the following to section-6.1.6,

     ''A candidate is elected if and only if he/she has
       garnered at least 25% of the votes.  In other words,
       25% of all active voters will have to vote for a
       candidate for him/her to be elected.''

 2. With the rather unfortunate scenario which we ended-up with by
    having only 2 people run for elections (we really would have
    hoped alot more would have stepped forward), drafting 3 more
    people might not be realistic to constitute the understood count
    which 'core' is to stand at 5.  It is proposed that we continue
    with our ambiguous stance on the needed number of 'core' members
    which simply states an odd number of people is needed - our
    intent is to grow the number of current 'core' members to 3 by
    the end of Nov.

    Proposal: change section-6.1.1 (point-4) to note,

     '' 'Core' is made up of 3 or more individuals.  It must
       maintain an odd number of members at all time. ...''

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/handbook/handbook-en