Partnership policy issues

--
3. Attached Individual Donations

An attached individual donation is that in which funds are only
donated given certain individuals are to benefit from said funds.
Arabeyes will not take any part of such transactions and is thus
not liable nor responsible for them. Donations, as far as Arabeyes
are concerned are for the benefit of the project and community at
large and not select individuals.
--

I agree

----
Any monetary involvement (or incentives for that matter) in any shape or
form will need to be declared publicly and need to be announced prior to
any agreement taking shape.  In short, if money is involved on either side in
any level of the execution or management hierarchy, it needs to be declared.
----

I won't argure a lot just want to know whether this is something we can
discuss and object to or it's something that should be taken as a fact. In
case of the first I don't agree.

you say why? Simply, because you can't control it. If I have my reason not to
tell you I won't even if you put 99 rules and policies. Honest? You can say
it from now: "Stop any contribution Munzir because you may be paid!" I will
stop it. This is the only thing you can do and you are free to do it.

Elzubeir, I am actually posting here just to hear from you and others. I
argued enough with Nadim regarding the subject and don't want to continue it
since we ended up in a closed way.

In a virtual senario, suppost that I was paid by IBM to improve the quality of
translation and they asked me not to announce it because they don't want
Microsoft to hear about this. I won't tell you the deal for sure because I
believe I haven't affect you negatively in any way and believe this is IBM
right to do it.

Note: Please, correct the wrong address of the mailing list on
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Recommendations
Thanks for this good-written peace/piece of work.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA