Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:

we need 7 people who are willing to be registered as "founders" on the appropreat document. It would be best, if those were all in germany, but i got some information (i'm still following it) that even non-german-residents can be founders of a non-profit-organisation.

Can we get an exact number of how many absolutely have to be in Germany ?
Of course the smaller that number the better and are there any restrictions
on those that are not in Germany (ie. any requirements on them) ?

Either way i'm willing to be part of this. I will isa try and start a "satzung", that is the paper concerning the goals, the name and the structure of the organisation. I will then try and translate into english, so that we have the document in the "native" language of this board and so that everyone can give his opinion. Most of it will be legal bits, that won't be that important. But i think the goals of the organisation should be crystal clear.

Can we also assume that you'd be willing to take on the aforementioned
annual paper work as well ?
yes