[doc] [Fwd: Technical Dictionary]

-------- رسالة ممرّرة --------
من: Ahmad Khayyat <akhayyat at gmail dot com>
إلى: a dot kitouni at gmail dot com
الموضوع: Technical Dictionary
التّاريخ: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 23:58:09 -0400

I am interested in the technical dictionary project.
I believe it can be an invaluable resource for translators, and would
help with consistency in translation.

However, I'm finding its current format somewhat inaccessible. I
appreciate that there is elaborate documentation, but the fact that one
needs to go through all that documentation to be able to use or
contribute to the dictionary is a rather steep barrier-to-entry, for a
support service.

So, to start with, in the dictionary's current format:

     1. How do I lookup a term?
     2. How do I add, edit, or comment on a term?
     3. Has there been any suggestions for alternative formats?