[doc] KDE translation

[ This message has been sent to: kde i18n <kde-i18n at mail dot kde dot org>; kde i18n doc <kde-i18n-doc at mail dot kde dot org>; doc arabeyes <doc at arabeyes dot org>]
[ The intended recipients are mainly kde-i18n team]

Hello everyone,
I'm Abdilraheem G. Fakhouri, a member in Linux Arabs Community (LinuxAC), Arabeyes Translation & Arabization Team, and a translator of some packages on Fedora and some other FOSS.

I'm working with a translation team in LinuxAC nowadays, and we have translated some files for KDE some time ago (which might have became out-dated now).

The problem is that Mr. Yousuf Al-Chahibi, the manager of KDE Arabic translation, is missing for long time, and he is NOT responding to any messages on Arabeyes mailing list, nor his own personal email. No other contact information is there! I got sick of trying to contact him, and so is everyone in the team. I have already sent you a message a couple of months earlier, but I got busy and no one had contact since then.
The team is back to business now, and we would like to have what we have translated on the servers. The translation is a little bit old now, but no one has made any changes since then, so the solution is:

1> To have those files added as they are to their place (the old edition).
2> To update those files using a .pot template, and then completing those files and uploading them for the

We, the team, need permissions in order to do so, and since Yousuf isn't there, we won't be able to get them from him. For now, I will just send you the files (the old ones for now; I'll upload the updates as soon as I get the chance to), since I'm so worried about losing them, and we will talk about the permissions later.

Some of the files can be found on: http://members.multimania.co.uk/abdilra7eem/mirror/localize/kde/done/
The rest will be uploaded so soon (as soon as they are double checked again).

Please confirm when this message arrives.

Your sincerely,
Abdalrahim G. Fakhouri

P.S.: The files go back to KDE 4.6 when it was in the [trunk].