[doc] sponsor4fedora

Mmm....,

Mr. Moayyad is a great guy, but I think we shouldn't make any prejudices.
1. It's the word of the whole team of Arabeyes' administration and members, not a single person.
2. We have to call Mr. Moayyad, and ask him if he accepts.
3. The sponsor has to be there whenever we need him, and I think that Mr. Moayyad has so many responsibilities these days, but it's still his call what will confirm or deny that.

Still waiting for Arabeyes administration to reply ....

---------