Re: [doc] - QUESTION

Hello,
Nice to meet you Jon,

> I want so much to practice my Arabic;
good for you, I'm glad you are.

> I would like to continue receiving emails from you but unfortunately, will
> also need the English translation.

and who is going to translate each message in a ML ?

in case you want bi-lingual resources, you may check

http://www.islamway.com/SF/quran/

for example in the English meaning translation of Quran at that site
you will find materials beside Quran (eg. some Hadiths some
introduction ..etc.)

---
the site http://islam-qa.com/ is available in 10 languages
I guess the same issue can be found on most of those languages
eg.
http://islam-qa.com/ar/ref/13818
http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/13818

http://islam-qa.com/ar/ref/82360/
http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/82360/

but not all issues are translated eg.
http://islam-qa.com/ar/ref/105906/
http://islam-qa.com/ar/ref/128862/

there are so many multi-lingual sites like
http://mohammad.islamway.com/?lang=eng
http://english.islamway.com/

I'm not sure how easy to match their contents in different languages
but I'm sure there are so many resources on the net