Re: [doc] Request about Font and Data for C/java

Salam,

You'll find lots of work on this issue at arabeyes.org
I'm CCing Doc list at Arabeyes and Meor who maintained Quran unicode othmanic project

From: msn_tanveer at hotmail dot com
To: comp-quran at comp dot leeds dot ac dot uk
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:39:05 +0000

Hello Everybody,

nice to see some group working on Quran, I am a student and now a days working on Quran, i am C Programmer and searching for some Font and Data, i need to show Quran Arabic Text Usmanic Script using on a mobile Phone, Development Environment is only C/Java so can any body tell me some links for Fonts that i can use in J2ME or C application, so far i am unable to find such a library or any thing that can solve my problem, waiting for your replies.

Muhammad Tanveer Aslam

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.

--
Hamed Al-Suhli
http://e3rab.com