Re: [doc] GNUcash Translation

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:43:07PM +0300, Ahmad Samawi wrote:
> Dear Arabeyes members,
>
> I came to know about Arabeyes two years ago and was a big fan of your
> efforts and the open source movement.I 'm sry i couldn't be an active
> member at that time since i didn't give it much time and much effort but
> now hopefully i can be more active. I'm really interested in bringing
> Arabic support to GNUcash accounting software, I'm willing to help in
> the translation but i need your help and expertise, i read the
> translation guides and about po files even installed linux couple of times.
>
> My name is ahmad samawi
> Age: 26 years
> Education: BSc in Information Technology and Computing.
> Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
> Nationality: Lebanese.
>
> Please if someone can help me, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks Ahmad for your interest and sorry for not replying earlier (this
message got into my spam box). I'll see what is the requirements of
GNUcash localisation and will be back to you.

Thanks again and welcome in Arabeyes!

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team