[doc] openmoko project

Hello Guys

I'M MJ Fahmi  , and I'm gonna start the Arabic localization project for openmoko

openmoko is a  project dedicated to delivering mobile phones with an open source software stack

its based on Linux , and kernel 2.6 , it has a open mobile hardware called (free runner ) and can be bought from the openmoko site , which can run openmoko , google android  ,debian , and others

openmoko is the next generation in mobile platform , and i hope that we ( Arabs ) have a great support for it

I'm looking for people that can help in developing and translating the openmoko to Arabic

- some developers with c coding and Linux expertise
- some people who would like to translate

 you can check the openmoko sites for more information
www.openmoko.com
www.openmoko.org

for whom is interested pleas contact me , I'm gonna start a group and a wiki page soon for this project , and i hope this get the attention of some bright minds from the arabeyes comunity

Regards to all

MJ Fahmi