[doc] TechDict Editing

Salam All,

I've recently start working on cleaning TechDict from non-computer terms, starting from the letter "B".

I used the "delete" template mentioning the reason for making the entry a candidate for deletion, and saved it with proper the comment.

I checked today my edits and found all templates have been removed with no discussion or something, I would appreciate it of course.

Here are two examples, where I put my inquiry for the editor:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/techdict_talk:Bioinformatics
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/techdict_talk:Binomial_distribution#Comments

I also suggested some entries for changing it, on the discussion page, but don't know, should I have change the entry right away, or just discuss it first as I did?
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/techdict_talk:Book_mark

As I am very new here in the community, I just need your feedback if I am going ok in these additions, or I had to get some kind of permission or discussion before making any change:

ملاحظات و استفسارات حول القاموس

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D9%88_%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3

and

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Website_Revamp