Work on gnome-2-22 starts

Salam,

As you've just been mailed, Work on gnome-2-22 starts. We have a few new
proposed packages, so we'd better hurry up with them.

Last round we had 5000+ new strings, and you guys have done a
tremenduous work with them. You continue to excel, and because of you,
GNOME is now the best Desktop Environment for Arabic. I hope we continue
with this tradition, the best work is continuous work.

Now, so far it's only ~2800 strings, with more than half belonging to
one exciting new package: Anjuta, the IDE, anyone taking charge of
translating it will be declared the hero of gnome 2-22 no less!

There are a few more packages. Please feel free to pick them up. Let me
know if you have any issues.

Thanks in advance and good luck!

Djihed

في ر، 24-10-2007 عند 20:50 +0100 ، كتب djihedlists at googlemail dot com: