Re: Gnome Translation Status Report, branch: gnome-2-20 --COMPLETED--

Wonderfull new :-) May Allah bless you and all others.

- Ossama

----- Original Message ----
From: Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:56:24 AM
Subject: Re: Gnome Translation Status Report, branch: gnome-2-20 --COMPLETED--

Salam

So hmm, that's the announcement for completing gnome-2-20. Thanks
everyone involved!

I will shortly send an email about the next round and gnome-2-22

Regards,

Djihed

في ر، 24-10-2007 عند 08:54 +0100 ، كتب
 djihedlists at googlemail dot com:
> Gnome Arabic Translation Status Report, for branch gnome-2-20,
 cateogry: any.

>  * Translated    38359 100.00%
>  * Fuzzy             0 0.00%
>  * Untranslated      0 0.00%
>
>  * Total         38359
>  * To be done        0 0%
>
> Incomplete Packages
> --------------------
> Package Translated Fuzzy Untranslated
>
> Completed Packages
> ------------------
> accerciser              alacarte                atk
> bug-buddy               dasher                  deskbar-applet
> devhelp                 eel                     ekiga
> eog                     epiphany                evince
> evolution               evolution-data-server   evolution-exchange
> evolution-webcal        fast-user-switch-applet file-roller
> gail                    gcalctool               gconf
> gconf-editor            gdm                     gedit
> glade3                  glib                    gnome-applets
> gnome-applets-locations gnome-backgrounds       gnome-control-center
> gnome-desktop           gnome-doc-utils         gnome-games
> gnome-icon-theme        gnome-keyring           gnome-keyring-manager
> gnome-mag               gnome-media             gnome-menus
> gnome-netstatus         gnome-nettool           gnome-panel
> gnome-power-manager     gnome-screensaver       gnome-session
> gnome-system-monitor    gnome-system-tools      gnome-terminal
> gnome-themes            gnome-utils             gnome-vfs
> gnome-volume-manager    gnopernicus             gok
> gtk+                    gtk+-properties         gtk-engines
> gtkhtml                 gtksourceview           gucharmap
> libbonobo               libbonoboui             libgnome
> libgnomecanvas          libgnomekbd             libgnomeprint
> libgnomeprintui         libgnomeui              libgtop
> libwnck                 metacity                nautilus
> nautilus-cd-burner      orca                    pessulus
> sabayon                 seahorse                sound-juicer
> tomboy                  totem                   vino
> vte                     yelp                    zenity
>

> Of course, you are welcome to join the team and work on your
 favourite package :)

> For more info, please visit:
> http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Gnome
>
> This script is maintained by Djihed, report all problems to:
 djihed at gmail dot com

> Note: This program is still experimental, I would appreciate any
 feedback.

> Djihed
Have a project you would like to be translated to Arabic?
Let us know:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Translation_requests

Blog: http://djihed.com