From: Zayed Al-Saidi <zayed dot alsaidi at gmail dot com>
To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 11:11:16 AM
Subject: Re: Open Office Maintainer

Walikom Al-Sallam

I think the translation of OpenOffice is done !!  Send message to the maintainer of KDE 4. KDE 4 needs your help.

Best regards
Zayed Al-Saidi

On 10/1/07, Fathalrahman Adam <fath dot adam at googlemail dot com> wrote:
Alsalam alikom
I want to join open office translation, I would like to ask the maintainer to give a simple file to start with.
thanks Afief for the advices
Adam