Re: Translation of Firefox 3.0

/toolkit/chrome/global is done, now im working on toolkit/chrome/mozapps
and I will do everything that is left in toolkit directory isA :)

Seba Barto <nanoosaamar at yahoo dot com> wrote:
Salam,
dom directory is done by me and Alaa Kassab, now we will continue working on
/toolkit/chrome/global
thanx :)

Ayman Hourieh <ayman dot lists at gmail dot com> wrote:
On 9/27/07, Ayman Hourieh wrote:

> OK, did so. The files are available at:
> http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/firefox/3.0/
>
> Here are some rough estimations of the numbers of untranslated strings:
>
> * browser/
> ** chrome/browser 300
> ** chrome/help 350
> ** [Everything else under browser] 50
>
> * dom/
> ** dom/layout 200
> ** [Everything else under dom] 200
>
> * security 280
>
> * toolkit/
> ** chrome/mozapps 200
> ** chrome/global 600
> ** [Everything else under toolkit] 100
>
> [...]

Seba Barto (of Sun Microsystems) will be working on the dom directory.

-Ayman