Pysycache (with fribidi and sounds)

Salam,

I have made some modifications for adapt pysycache with the arabic alphabet :
I have used the pyfribidy librairy (the same that childsplay).

Please, could you test the modifications ?
http://download.tuxfamily.org/py4childs/pysycache/v3.1/pysycache-src-3.1c.zip
(45 Mo).
The verifications that I please you made are :
- the texts of the main menus
- the input of user (either when you made a best score - you have to enable
the chronometer option - either by create a new user - you have to launch
pysycache with the -admin option and go in the users management)

Additional theme is available here  :
http://themes.pysycache.free.fr/v3.1/themes-move/alphabet-ar-non-gpl-3.1c.zip

If you want to correct some text errors, you can modify the menus here :
http://www.pysycache.org/test/contrib/pack-lang/contrib-lang-ar-3.1c.zip

Best regards,

Vincent DEROO

PS : I have read nothing about pyfribidi on windows or Mac plateform : someone
knows if pyfribidi is available ? If not, how show arabic alphabet with
python ?

                         http://www.pysycache.org/
apprendre aux enfants                                      teach kids how
à manipuler la souris                                   to play the mouse