Re: Ubuntu Installation Guide in Arabic

On 4/30/07, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:

السلام عليكم
Advice: If you were to start a documentation team, start a Ubuntu translation
team, as it is non sense to make documentation of a non translated user
interface (Gnome, Gnome, Ubuntu specific apps, and Gnome).

Thanks for your comments, I know there are more topics to be translated in Ubuntu documentation .but I chose the Installation Guide as to help users to learn first How to install Ubuntu then How to use it.
By the way ( I did some translation to Ubuntu Help released with Ubuntu ,but I havent published it yet)
I have finished the Index yest. and I will start ch1 today
I intend to translate the guide by myself but if you are interested you are welcomed to contribute
yours
Fawaz
http://tweiry.awardspace.com/?p=3