Re: Suspending

I feel more sorry when
Don't be sorry
I have just noticed that some of my work is now no
use :-), because the project is now completed. But among that sadness I
would like to hope for some forgivness and few greetings for my "( MARRIGE
)"!!! Yup, 3o2balkom ana now a married man with the ring in my left hand.
Wish me luck!! Thus I was so busey with alot of stuff beore the marrige and
even more after it :-P.

Congratulations !!! or shall I say hard luck? :P

I am not calling myself out of this but I would like to suspend my status
and hope I will be back soon when I get the connection in my new residence
place. Thank you, and sorry for the trouble. Walid M. Bakkar.

Good, finish your honey moon and get back to us ASAP :) married guys tend to be a great contributors(reason unidentified yet) ..

MM