Re: Pootle for OOo Translation

Wa alaykom assalam wa rahmato Allah,
Please consider this as an apply for contribution. I registered myself on
Sun's Pootle server and my user name is Abdelmonam. I am waiting for
privileges to translate and submit my translation, as well as tasks to do.
Please tell me how to add this project to my list of prject with Arabeyes,
in fact it is my first project with Arabeyes and I don't know how to do
it.
Jazakallaho khayran

On Fri, December 14, 2007 09:40, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam,
>
> The translation for OpenOffice.org (OOo) can now be easily worked on
> directly
> on Sun's Pootle server[1].
> If you would like to help, please register yourself there and private mail
> me
> your user name so I can give you privilege to translation and submit your
> translation.
> Or, if you prefer, you can download the .po file from there, work on it
> and
> send it back to me to merge it.
>
> Using this server will make it much easier for us to provide future builds
> of
> Arabic OOo, hopefully.
>
> regards,
> Ossama
>
> 1. http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/

Abdelmonam Kouka
Software Engineer
GNU/Linux user #450141
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                           [George Bernard Shaw]
http://www.ubuntume.com/
http://arabeyes.org/
http://www.ubuntu-tn.org/