GNOME Commander call

Salam all

The GNOME commander team has announced a string freeze for GNOME
commander to be released at the start of January.

GNOME commander is an excellent alternative file manager written for
GNOME. more information is available here:

http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/

This is a call for anybody interesting in translating it. Please
announce your intention here or send me an email privately to Djihed
at gmail dot com (not djihedlists).

Finishing this file will constitute another milestone in our effort to
translate GNOME's extra packages. An effort that started last year and
has achieved 40% progress so far.

The po file for arabic is here:

http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-commander.HEAD/gnome-commander.HEAD.ar.po

Current statistics:
11% (158 translated /915 fuzzy /313 missing).

Thanks to anyone volunteering :)

Djihed