Re: Synching with Debian SVN

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> I'm getting many requests for translation updates. So far, I've directly
> committed the updated work to Debain's BTS, but it would be better if I could
> actually use our CVS instead to keep a copy of the updated work.
>
> So, Mr. Adnene, can you please sync our CVS repository with Debain's?

Sure, but the problem is that I don't know which updates you're talking
about: I mean I am not sure that they are updates in the Debian
installer! Actually, I am not sure they are in one of the many Debian
repositories. Please could you Cc: me when reporting the updated work in
the Debian BTS?

Anyway, thanks for updating the translations,
--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette