Another Round of Gnome Translation

Salam

As we have some until the next release, we are going to have another
round of translation for some of the most popular Gnome packages.
Amongst them are the GIMP, the highly popular photoshop replacement,
gftp, an ftp client, gnome-torrent, a torrent client, etc...

They are listed here:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org.Gnome

Please grab any of them that you want, and see the status in that page
to see how many strings we have left in this round.

The files are in CVS, please contact me if you require assistance in
receiving them. Most (all?) of them are in this directory:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/gnome/HEAD/

Happy translating!

Djihed

--
Have a project you would like to be translated to Arabic?
Let us know:

Blog: http://djihed.com