Re: some bugs in KDE!

On Monday 02 April 2007 19:02, A.A A.S wrote:
> KDE Bugs

I try to make developers aware of KDE bugs, but still they won't react for
some logical reasons. KDE4 promises many changes regarding complex script
support which Arabic benefits from. So, developers don't have much time to
check and fix things for KDE3. I guess the appropriate time for testing is
the summer, KDE4 is scheduled for release in October 2007. Thanks for the
reports anyway, I will keep track of them and see how they do in KDE4
incha'allah.