Wiki?

السلام عليكم
	It's time to renew the Wiki! A wiki is the best place to work effectively,
easily and with the community in mind, but right now I feel that the current
wiki is not ready for such activity. I suggest to update MoinMoin, make a
simple design that integrates with arabeyes.org, make it in Arabic, and add a
tool to convert wiki to docbook. I think that it is time to speak Arabic in
Arabeyes, like any localization project, and speak english only to
communicate with external projects. This could إن شاء الله help us establish
an arabic IT culture, and reach a wider community.