I want add Arabic_Oman support in OpenOffice2

Salamo Aliklom;

How are you ? I hope you be in good mood. I want add Arabic_Oman support in Openoffice2. Till now there are support for Egypt , Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Tunisia. I think we can add more countries by asking help in Linux forums.

By the way, I have a surprise for anyone loves OpenOffice2. I've already finished a book about learning Calc step by step in Arabic. I and my brother plane to release at least 4 books cover OpenOffice2 in Arabic.

--
My blog :
http://zayedalsaidi.blogspot.com