online dictionary based on arabeyes wordlist

I'd like to let you know that recently I've put live an online
English-Arabic dictionary based on the wordlist. It is available here:

http://www.tps.edu.ee/nastik/ar-en/

I put it together mainly for my own needs, thus it is very
minimalistic but it does exactly what I needed it to do - word or word
part lookup and nothing much else. It should be able to detect the
input language correctly although it may get confused in certain
situations. There are some unresolved issues and unimplemented
features but there should be no major errors that I know of so I
thought it'd be ready for public testing. There may be some
showstopper bugs lurking around but I haven't stumbled upon them yet.

I used last public release of the wordlist, 0.6.1. I checked at the
CVS version but was hesitant to use it because of possible incomplete
pairs because the work is still in progress.

The dictionary is hosted on under .edu domain so there are no
commercial interests involved, and the dictionary is freely available
for general use. Wordlist was converted to MySQL database and
interface was adpted from another similar project for English-Estonian
wordlist (http://www.tps.edu.ee/nastik/).

It is directly usable with Elinks and Lynx too although I can see only
transliterations since I have unicode ignorant terminal for testing. I
assume that when correctly configured CLI browsers would display
arabic words correctly as well.

Sven