Re: ActionApps updates

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> I'd like to state that me and Rai'da are no longer interrested
> in this project.  And that we do not want to maintain it longer.

As no one stepped forward claiming the project, I've thus removed
it from our active or available projects.  The CVS files will
continue to be there for the next month or so (if you have interest
in maintaining them or attaining a copy, CVS get 'em now) before
they too are removed outright.

http://farechase.yahoo.com