MDK 10.2RC2 (Limited Edition) with QEMU

Salam,
I downloaded and tested this version's first CD with qemu[1]. Just wanted to
see the installer in Arabic and show some screen shots[2].
For all those who complained about the BAD translation, I can tell you now it's
*much much* better.
One thing I noticed though is that the slides shown during the actuall
installation are not RTL which makes them look very bad and hardly readable.
We need to report this issue ASAP.
Another thing, I couldn't run my installation after it's successfully installed
and Lilo shows ;-( No idea why!

I'll move the shots later on to the Art gallery if need be.

Enjoy!

- Ossama

1. http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/
2. http://al-daleel.org/images/