Re: ActionApps POs

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:08:45 -0800 (PST), Rai'da Al-Zu3bi
<raida_lists at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I agree, this is *such* a waste of time, and not at all what I expected to
> be spending my time on when I joined Arabeyes.  Please note that I have no
> intention of giving up on this project (did you notice the word *if* in that
> sentence).

Good to hear, and I hope your contributions (and everybody else's)
don't stop at one or two projects :-)

> Yallah, let's give our condolences to this dead thread and move on. Please
> let me handle all the rest of the AA files myself even if it takes me longer
> to translate. I'll ask you and Mohammed for help when I'm stuck if that's
> OK.

I'm relieved. More time for me :-)

Remember to follow the Arabeyes standards, mimic the translation vocab
and style found in other POs, blah blah blah, all that confetti. When
this project is done we can do some quality assurance on it.

Abdulaziz,