Re: ActionApps POs

Wow, masha'allah, that was fast, what's your technique?!

As far as I know there were no already translated strings, unless Mohammed did them.  I'm using UTF-8.

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:21:44 -0800 (PST), Rai'da Al-Zu3bi
wrote:
> What can I say, thanks Abdulaziz.
>
> Abdulaziz would you please do ar_output_lang.php3?
[...]

Done :-)

Guys, I noticed some of the already translated strings in the file
were sort of.... not UTF-8, so I couldnt read them.

UTF-8 is the only encoding we use around here, and we pretty much
consider CP-1256 to be a pestilence :-) . How to switch from CP-1256
to UTF-8 is dependent on the editor you use. I should note that most
editors on Windows will not use UTF-8 unless you explicitly tell them
to.

Abdulaziz,