Re: ActionApps POs

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:14:17 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
[...]
> I'm stating some assumptions, These are not her words.
>
> What If the project coordinator is not free and/or doesn't want to learn CVS "Because he/she is not free and/or for any other reason ?" ? Does this mean that we should tell him/her: Thanks, We don't need your efforts and you should go away ?

No of course not. If someone is busy its perfectly fine to delegate.
All I'm saying is, this should just be a temporary situation (You
acting as a CVS proxy). A long term goal of Arabeyes is to nurture
technically knowledgeable people and to help them learn new things.

> Come on! We never say no to a volunteer and we should make ther life easy.
> We can never have enough volunteers.
> We are not that large community.

No argument there.

> > And God forbid you should die tomorrow!
> >
> Wish it happens yesterday before tomorrow ;)

:-(

;-)

Abdulaziz,