Re: QAC, Chapter 2: The Official Re-Institution

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:54:44 -0800 (PST), Ossama Khayat
<okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> :-) Thanks, but my time is very unstable these days and if I have time I will
> put it on OOo translation as no one seems to be willing to help me!
> Anyway, I'll sure be interested in helping whenever possible.

Oh no! We can't count on your membership? Thats very bad. The only
thing time restrictive is the meeting time. All the other tasks we
assign to you, you can handle them at your leisure. Please try to see
if you can spare just 1 single hour a week. It would be a boon to QAC
if you can.

In any case, if you ask me, QAC is a higher priority than OOo (at
least for now) :-)

Abdulaziz,