Re: ActionApps POs

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:33:27 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Abdulaziz, it might be a good idea to ask if Raida has a CVS account.
> I don't remember seeing her request one in our bugs database [1] per
> the CVS docs [2], but then again this entire topic has taken _way_ too
> long to get established so my memory might be failing me.

Argh, I completely forgot about the CVS account. Yes we do have her
request for a CVS account:

http://bugs.arabeyes.org/?cmd=view%20audit-trail&pr=45

But the description is rather vague (its empty :-) so I can see how it
fell through the cracks.

Nadim, if you can please create the CVS account, and lets get this
show on the road. I'll probably participate in the translation a
little bit myself, if thats okay with the project's maintainer :-)

Salam,

Abdulaziz,