Re: Some more pages to translate for Debian's website!

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat at yahoo dot com):
> --- Mohammed Adn?ne Trojette <adn+deb at diwi dot org> wrote:
> [...]
> > Currently, here are the pages needing a translator:
> > legal/licenses/by*.wml
> > intro/about
> > releases/index
> > releases/woody/index
>
> Mr. Trojette, welcome to the Debian translation project ;-)

The insteresting part is that Mohamed is well aware of the processes
involved in Web site translation and Debian translations in general as
he actively participates to the French translation team work.

IIRC, Mohamed, you also have the intent to become a Debian developer,
don't you?

We also discussed about reviving the request for a debian-l10n-arabic
mailing list. See
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=253984 which I'll
rename to "Please add a debian-l10n-arabic mailing list" for more
visibility (no offense intended for other Bidi languages such as
Hebrew, Farsi, Urdu....but the effort is really beginning on Arabic. I
guess that I will soon propose a debian-l10n-hebrew as there is also
some good work on this language).

I have a good hope to get this mailing list opened as we (M. Adnène
Trojette and I) have a good contact with Pascal Hakim, one of the
mailing list managers....and yet another french-speaking
contributor..:-)