Mandrake -> Mandriva

Youcef/Ossama, could you gents please take care of the website in order
for us to convert the project name to reflect the distro's new name.
In other words, do please change all instances that you know of on the
website, doc, etc where Mandrake is mentioned to Mandriva.  If things
need to be done on the backend (like in mysql for the actual project
name for instance :-) let me know and I'd be more than happy to do it.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs