Arabic builds for Firefox 1.1 alpha

Salam,

Arabic builds for Deer Park Alpha (Firefox 1.1 Alpha) are now available:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk-l10n/
The above link has Win32 and Mac builds, the Linux build will be moved
there soon, you can also get the Linux build before it's moved here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/tinderbox/latest-trunk-l10n/

Download the file with "ar" in its name (for ARabic).

There are major BiDi enhancements in 1.1, menus and accelerators look
much better now, and there is no need for a RTL theme anymore.

The builds have some errors, because the original l10n files are still
changing, will try to fix the errors, if you want to help, you can
submit bug reports here:
http://bugs.arabeyes.org/
Or reply to this thread.

PLEASE don't email me or post on my blog or pm in forums reporting
bugs, I will ignore direct emails/blog posts/pm's.

I don't remember if I said it before here, but the Arabic l10n project
of Mozilla products is now official.

--
Ayman Hourieh
http://www.aymanh.com/