Re: Is there an offline Ar/En dictionary for Linux ( partially SOLVED)

On Friday 23 December 2005 07:27, M. Yaser Houri wrote:
> As'salam alikom Mohammad,
> After you run ktranslator don't choose anything, just click on next.
> Then it will show you three options:
> Plain Text dictionary
> Dict dictionary
> Babylon dictionary
>
> choose the second one "Dict dictionary" and then choose the
> appropriate file from "/usr/share/dictd/" and click on next.
>
> That's all.
>
> Have fun
> Yaser...
Wa3alikum assalam Aysar,

after I made a reboot, Ktranslator was able to  detect the file

Though this file is not rich with words, it needs more work. Also it
works as EN/AR but not in the other direction.

Thanks

In peace,
Mohammad
PGP key finger print :60EB 43C9 C29E 9CEB E159 9DE1 7145 54F9 1686 2BB3