Claroline translation almost done thanks to arabeyes!

Salam all,

I am very proud to announce that the Claroline learning managment system is now available in the arabic language thanks to the Arabeyes community!

I sent a mail here some weeks ago to get some helps and received very nice initiatives and reactions. A new release 1.6.2 is now available since yesterday (visit http://www.claroline.net), containing the new arabic translations. Ali Ismaeel also provided a significant help through his website www.parmaja.com where a Claroline platform was installed to see the interfaces at work.

I invite people interested to see the job that was done (or simply to discover Claroline in arabic) to follow this link :

http://www.parmaja.com/projects/claroline/

Now the efforts concentrate on translating the Claroline documentation from English to Arabic.
The idea is to reflect the following English documentation : http://www.claroline.net/doc/en/ into an arabic version here : http://www.claroline.net/doc/ar/ (empty wiki for now).

If anyone is interested to contribute, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards to all of you,

Guillaume Lederer,
For the Claroline team