QaMoose v2.1

Salam / Hi all,
I hope I am sending this email to the right email list. I just installed QaMoose v-2.1. When I run dict_create.pl , I get the
following error message:
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = "en_US:en",
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LC_PAPER = "en_US",
        LC_ADDRESS = "en_US",
        LC_MONETARY = "en_US",
        LC_SOURCED = "1",

I am no sure wha is wrong.I have linux mandrake 10 installed with kde3.2.  I checked for the directory locale. I have
under /user/share/locale, this include a directory en_US

Please help. I really need an English-Arabic dictionary running on machine on I can go on with my work.

I also have another issue. I cannot edit Arabic in a console. You have so many products that I was not sure about what i really need
to installed.

I really appreciate your help

Ghita