KDE Translation is still not sync'ed completely

A month+ ago I posted here regarding the translation we have done not being
sync'ed. I mentioned examples of this. Till now the situation remains as is.
Isam? Elzubeir? please do something.

This is an example of the files:

kdebase/kgreet_classic
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewcanvasconfig
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewgeneralconfig
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewpluginsconfig
kdegraphics/kcm_kviewviewerpluginsconfig
kdegraphics/kfile_dvi
kdegraphics/kfile_pcx
kdegraphics/kfile_pnm
kdegraphics/kpdf
kdegraphics/ksvgplugin
kdegraphics/kviewcanvas
kdegraphics/kvieweffectsplugin
kdegraphics/kviewviewer
kdepim/kcmkabconfig
kdepim/kmailcvt
kdepim/libkdenetwork
kdepim/libksieve

are mostly 100% translated on ae cvs where as they are still a .pot file in
HEAD. I guess all the errors are due to .pot files not been renamed before
committing?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA