Languagechooser menu entry

Dear translators,

You will soon see a new string appearing in D-I translations : "Choose
language".

This is a tentative for having the menu entry for languagechooser
translated, just like other entries are. There have been several
reports asking why it is currently not translated :
http://bugs.debian.org/228036

This was on purpose, in case a user selecting the wrong language can
still find where the "Choose language" entry is when realizing his/her
mistake.

However, this looked ugly and thus I made an attempt for having this
entry translatable. Now it is.

However, PLEASE READ THE COMMENT when translating it. You MUST keep
English along with your translation.

For instance, for French:

Choisir la langue/Choose language

and so on...