Re: Changes to Debian Installer first stage files

> The translation of "core" Debian Installer packages, which represented
> nearly all files in stage1/ is now centralised in a single file.

Given that the Arabeyes team obviously prefers working on "atomic"
files, I have reverted the Arabeyes CVS repository with the numerou
sfiles it had before.

The only information we lost is the Last-Translator information for
all files. I'm afraid Ossama is now Last-Translator for all
files...:-)

I hope this will make your work easier as you seem to prefer this
method.

In any case, or temporarily for special purposes, I can switch ar back
to the master file scheme....

Just let me know.