KDE Status Report

Salam,

NOTE:
Some you are explicitly Cc'd because you are listed as contributors to
the KDE Arabic Translation project [1]. If you are no longer going to
be contributing to this project, please let me know so I can remove
your name -- and if you are a contributor and would like to have your
name added, please also contact me.

Alright, let's get to business then.

As some of you may know from the doc list [2] (you are all on the
list, right?), Isam has passed on the KDE coordination to me. From now
on, I will be your coordinator and go-to person. If you need anything
KDE related, you come to me. If there is a problem, you blame me. Yup.
I am your blame-for-everything person. So be sure to make your
complaints known ASAP so they can be remedied just as fast.

I have just performed a Sync to the KDE_3_3_BRANCH. Normally I would
have gone for HEAD but since the release of 3.3 is scheduled for Nov.
13th, I thought we might have a chance of putting in a little more
work. We have about a month to do this. Can you do it?
Can you? All you have to do is look at GNOME and see how Arafat and
his gang are doing.. then you should feel ashamed ;)

Sync's will be a lot more periodic now. They will happen on a weekly
basis at a minimum. So, watch out for changes as they happen.
Thursdays and Fridays are most likely to be candidate days for those
syncs. Generally, update your working copy periodically.

Now, let's get on with the program!

Happy translations!
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|