translation automation?

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

While I was looking at this,

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_objectid=14731639&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=-linux-in-record-welsh-name_page.html

I was thinking 'we can making use of that'. I know that there are some caveats,
like Arabic having a completely different grammar than English, and that KBabel
is helping on the issue of word translations anyway, but can't we benefit from
a partially automated translation, may be coupled with a quality assured word
list?

Please advice, tranlation gurus:)

P.S. Writing in Arabic when you don't have an Arabic keyboard is difficult, but
I know that Arabic is preferred here. Sorry for that.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri

=====
Foolish/funny remark of the week:
"Who cares about what Alan Cox has to say? He's soooo 2.4"
                                     .. as mentioned in /.